Operations Controller – البنك العربى
شغل ادارى فى البنك العربى
خبرة 5 سنوات
لينك التقديم فى الاسفل
- Monitor/ oversee adherence/compliance of COU departments/sections to operations control activity, standards, P&Ps, and other work instructions.
- Conduct periodic control activity (daily, weekly, monthly, etc) to detect/ notify any exceptions, errors or deviations
- Review related P&Ps for activities / products, ensure P&P and related instructions are implemented correctly, follow up closure for any gap / issue in coordination with concerned.
- Conduct periodic reviews for COU units as per pre-planned schedule. Identify and escalate any risky issue regarding any process / system / report handled in COU proposing solutions.
- Conduct surprise counting of physical assets which are under COU custody.
- Prepare periodic control notes/comments regarding exceptions, errors or deviations noticed through conducting periodic control activity / review and testing samples and report issues.
- Review offsite Exceptional Reports, verify key journal entries and monitor key SWIFT queues.
- Carry out the daily reconciliation process for NOSTRO and inter branch/ internal accounts as per P&P.
- Identify and escalate any risky issue / note regarding accounting / reconciliation handled in COU to direct manager and suggest proper control solutions accordingly .
- Compliance performance in line with AB Code of Conducts as well as AB P&P and Local Laws and Regulations.
- Efficiency of detecting & solving the comments of the internal control process.
- Timeliness of resolution of audit findings
- 3 to 5 years experience in Centralized Operations. ( Not Branches Operations )
- Knowledge of bank related P&Ps. & updates (internal, CBE)
- Knowledge of all banks related products & services.
- Taking responsibility skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- Computer skills