Control & Reporting Asst Analyst at PepsiCo
وظيفة حسابات فى شركة بيبسى
خبرة من 1 الى 3 سنوات
- Support in the closing of Thailand BU HFM reporting as per timeline of Sector HFM reporting team
- Support in the preparation of HFM Allocation entities submission including alignment with BU and Planning Team
- Support in the submission of FAS 109 related US tax deliverables
- Preparation and submission of Lease related schedules and reconciliations
- Preparing and uploading top side adjustment entries in HFM
- Preparation of Prelim and Final Confirmation
- Reconciling SAP and HFM accounts and documenting the reason for any variances.
- Lead the preparation of quarterly Balance Sheet Review (BSR) for the BU controller review.
- Support in analyzing financial results and coordinating with cross-functional BU teams to gather information for submitting Cause of Change for review with BU reporting Manager and Controller.
- Preparation of monthly Dashboard, Monthly Flash and other management review files.
- Preparation and submission of monthly closing checklists
- Coordinate with Sector corporate reporting team for any issues faced during monthly reporting.
- Validate and submit periodic, quarterly & annual reporting schedules required by the Sector/Corporate reporting team.
Audit & Compliance
- Ensure compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices
- Partner with Business process Owner (BPO and Control Owner (CO) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self-testing and remediation of failures. Update GCS for the FR process.
- Ensure timely audit remediation and track progress
- Lead the preparation of Statutory financials of Thailand legal entities including coordination with KPMG.
- Minimum: 1-3 years of relevant accounting-related experience.
- Financial Reporting experience: 1 year
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Knowledge
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and verbal English skills
- Big Four experience is highly preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) or ACCA.
- SAP Knowledge
- Statutory audit experience