وظائف بنك فيصل لنهاية لعام 2022
نبذة عن البنك
Faisal Islamic Bank of Egypt is the first Egyptian Islamic & Commercial Bank . The bank has officially started operations on 5/7/1979; However, the real beginning was before that date by more than five years, when the founders met and agreed to establish a bank in Egypt operating in accordance with the Islamic Shariah to serve as a model for Islamic banks all over the world.
His Royal Highness Prince Mohamed Al-Faisal Al-Saud – Chairman of the board of directors – submitted the idea before a number of Egyptian personalities and officials. The idea was widely welcomed on the popular as well as the official level. The Bank was incorporated under Law No. 48 of 1977 which was then endorsed by the parliament and the bank was licensed as an economic and social institution taking the form of an Egyptian joint-stock company operating in compliance with the rulings of Islamic Shari’ah.
There was a great demand for the bank’s shares at the time of subscription in the Bank’s capital. This demand exceeded by five times the shares offered for subscription. This prompted successive increases in the Bank’s capital till it reached $ 500 million as an authorized capital against $ 297 million as an issued and fully paid- up capital . As at 31/12/2012 the bank manages more than one million and fifty Thousand accounts. The bank’s total assets reached more than 6$ billion by the end of 2012.
- • Data protection and backup recovery solutions familiarity such as using virtual tape, disk to disk to tape, Virtual Machine recovery, and recovery solutions.
• Creating Policies and Schedule Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly data Backup
• Install, configure as well as maintain storage hardware backup inclusive of physical plus virtual tape libraries or drives along with disk storage targets
• Replication and Duplication Tasks
• Ensure to install as well as configure NetBackup customer software on Windows or Linux as well as Windows systems
• Perform activities related to install, configure and managing NetBackup’s Agent on each server
• Manage Symantec net backup snapshots as well as recovery methods for storage volumes
• Execute across-site replication of significant DR data
• Supervise volume replication overnight jobs and execute improvements
• Collaborate with DBA as well as Ops to assure apt storage usage.
• Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
- التقديم على الوظيفة من خلال الموقع الرسمي او عن طريق البريد الالكتروني لموظف الموارد البشرية
- اجتياز امتحان تحديد المستوى (اختبارات اللغة الانجليزية – اختبارات الذكاء – اختبارات فنية)
- مقابلة شخصية مع موظف الموارد البشرية
- المقابلة الفنية مع موظف الادارة الفنية
- العرض التوظيفي وقبول العرض
تفاصيل كاملة عن الوظيفة
Job Requirements :-
Minimum 3 Years of experience in the same field
• Backup and restore utilities and scripting (GUI & CLI) experience
• System Administration Skills (both Red Hat Linux and Windows with emphasis on Linux skills)
• Knowledgeable of Oracle, SQL, and Exchange backups
• Problem solver with troubleshooting, decision-making, and analytical skills
• Able to work and interact with others in a structured / team environment
• Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills