Senior Media Buyer at Stateya
Experience Needed:3 to 5 years
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level:Bachelors Degree
Salary:15000 to 18000 EGP Per Month
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns.
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space, and airtime.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Responsible for execute integrated digital media campaigns.
- Analyzing business performance with the help of digital tools and reports.
- Developing performance campaigns on Social media platform and Google.Ad-Words.
- Generating Leads campaigns through a different platform.
- Setting digital campaigns on FB/Instagram/Snapchat/TikTok/Youtube and Twitter.
- Monitoring digital campaigns on different platforms.
- Generating Search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns.
- Producing keyword analysis and research.
- Providing competitive analysis and research.
- Providing competitive analysis and media reporting.
- Producing digital campaign execution and reporting.
- Creating media plans and media strategy.
- Creating Email Campaigns
- Bachelor Degree.
- Excellent command of English
- +3 years Media planning experience at digital marketing agency or real estate.
- Strong mathematical abilities required.
- Experience using DoubleClick, ComScore,Nielsen Net Ratings,Hotsuit,Emailchimp Google Analytics and other media tools.
- Strong writing, presentation and strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills.