Junior Accounts Receivable Accountant at Property Finder
- Responding on all Customers requests (External communication) through cases on SalesForce.
- Resolving daily sales team issues and requests (Internal communication) Through tickets and team groups.
- Validating daily payments credit our banking accounts to facility upload payments and monthly closing.
- Reconcile and review the customer ledgers.
- Issue Monthly pending invoices for the Customers on their due dates.
- Create customer receipts received either through checks, Credit Card or Cash payments on a timely basis.
- Updating the back office system and Salesforce with any recent payments hitting our accounts.
- Activating orders on The System and Salesforce to go live.
- Support updating the Aged sheet to take the necessary actions.
- Following on media clients pending payments and issue the accurate invoices
- Account for any bounced checks or credit cards Overdue and follow up with customers.
- Keep track of the Security checks received from Credit Card customers and inform the Finance Manager and Sales team when not received.
- Unidentified receipts to be checked and allocated to the relevant customer.
- Update checks (PDCs) or any cash payment coming from customers and upload on NetSuite.
- 0 – 1 year working experience in Accounts Receivable or similar role.
- Must be Fluent in English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such Oracle. (Is preferred).
- Good organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.