Cntrl & Rpt Associate at PepsiCo
Prepare and review the daily settlements (Mobadlat) and ensure the completeness
of the supporting documents and signature, also ensure that there is no
settlements not reviewed .
- Record the manual invoices on SB
- Review the credit invoices and reconcile them with daily credit report to ensure the
completeness of the invoices.
- Prepare and send the KA and MT invoices to the central AR.
- Close the daily financial period and review the daily entry.
- Prepare daily sales and customer status reports to be sent to sales team timely
- Prepare and review the credit documents and keep track for the credit guarantee.
- Review cash cycle daily with the proper documentation.
- Monitor B&C and discount resolutions.
- Participate in coolers and FG write off committee.
- Prepare and review GL activities.
- Prepare Other revenue transactions.
- Prepare and review coolers documentations.
- Participate in the monthly closing as per closing checklist and prepare the monthly
- Execute the market samples on a monthly basis as per OTC and Coolers policies.
- Receive the cash from CRs and customers if needed.
- Responsible for reviewer tasks if needed.
- prepare the insurance documentation to be sent to insurance tea
- Prepare and send the invoices for the centralized customers to prepare the claims.
- Participate in fiscal count task force (Monthly, quarterly, etc.…).
- Obtain the credit guarantee for the CR/customers as per OTC policy.
- Prepare inventory reports such as Marketing free products, Write off report,
- Prepare the customer balance confirmations on a monthly basis and identify and
solve all the variances if any.
- Prepare customer balance reconciliation SAP VS SB VS open items on monthly
- Prepare CRs sales achievements and send it to payroll team.
- Deliver HO requirements timely and accurately.
- Participate in department projects as requested.
- Prepare COSO testing quarterly.
- Bachelors degree in accounting.
- 1:2 years experience in similar field
- Excellent user of Microsoft office package
- English Language is advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of SAP, and MEA S&D