General Accountant at Geoharbour Middle East Construction LLC
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or in related field.
- Assist to maintain all sets of accounting books and records accurately, including cash, inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, project costs, intercompany transactions, staff reimbursements, etc.
- Assist budget forecast, evaluate inventory reports and check the accuracy of their balances.
- Assist in monthly end closing process, be able to prepare and deliver Financial Statements according to local accounting standards, along with required accounting and management reports on time.
- Assist in maintaining general ledger in accounting system.
- Assist in recording and reconciling of all applicable monthly taxes and responsible for timely submission of monthly tax declaration form to applicable authorities.
- Assist with the preparation and filing of annual Corporate Income Tax return and coordinate with external parties to make sure all required deadlines are met.
- Assist in coordination with external parties including banks, auditors (local and overseas), and local authorities, etc.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting softwares.
- Assist with other tasks as and when assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: E£7,000.00 – E£10,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cairo: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelors (Preferred)