Accountant at EL Banna Contracting
- Prepare monthly accruals and necessary Journal entries.
- Validate accuracy of all accounts by analyze general ledger accounts.
- Review monthly bank balance Account and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
- Prepare, maintain, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc financial reports.
- Responsible for preparing the VAT each month and withholding tax each quarter.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Review, verify the accuracy of suppliers invoices and manage the payment on time according to our policy.
- 3-10 years of experience