H2R Specialist – HR Operations at Siemens
H2R (Hire to Retire) Specialist – Cairo/Egypt
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our Global Business Services at Siemens as H2R Specialist and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
The role of H2R Specialist is to ensure an effective H2R back-end operation is run with seamless coordination with inter departments. The H2R Specialist should have sound knowledge of HR and Finance and administrator of employee benefits (i.e., HR operations, medical insurance, social insurance, payroll etc)
- Support in administering the H2R employee lifecycle
- Submission of H2R monthly closing reports timely and accurately
- Support local GBS H2R Head on local and global initiatives and projects
- Processing all travel-related documentation, including payments, reimbursements, visas, medical, and legal forms.
- Maintaining records of employee related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Support GBS H2R other functions as assigned
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- University degree in HR or Finance is desirable
- General understanding of accounting practices and principals
- 01-02 years experience in HR operations
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Expertise in MS Office & Power BI