HR Contact Centre Agent at Nestle
Provide timely resolution of all queries (H2R & S2P – Vendor Services related) based on both telephonic and non-telephonic contacts and execute the support model of the NBS Contact Center
Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of services delivered to employees is in accordance with Service Level Agreements
Support Total Service Quality levels to the Stakeholders, adhering to E2E standardization.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Execute the standard support model for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 contacts for both telephonic and non-telephonic contacts.
- Provide direct support on guidelines, procedures, deep knowledge transfer on process, E2E view, status of requests, KPIs, SLAs, help chain, data standards
- Dispatch of Tier 2 queries to the right stakeholders and timely closure of tickets
- Execute operational delivery of all activities pertaining to the contact center and ensuring the execution of the Contact Center Support Model for all service lines, both H2R & S2P (Vendor Services) withing the service delivery framework of H2R.
- Provide inputs to manage risks, issues, escalations and change in a cost effective and timely manner to deliver the agreed KPIs and SLAs for all Contact Center services.
- Support NCE process improvement initiatives through DORs/WORs/MORs/GSTD/FI/ etc.
- Provide support in the generation and publication of all relevant reports and analytics
- Perform periodic activity relevant reviews with the different streams
- Contribute to Continuous Improvements programs and standardization of processes across all markets in scope, whenever possible
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Service Oriented
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Proficient in MS Office
- V.Good computer know-how
- Excellent Multi-tasking skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Trilingual English & Arabic & French