Logistics Officer at EGYNEERING
– Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
– Oversee customer-based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
– Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
– Ensure materials are appropriately stored
– Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
– Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
– Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
– Manage the repair of equipment
– Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
– Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
– Bachelor Degree, logistics degree is preferable.
– 0-2 Years of Experience.
– Applicants have an understanding of logistics operations and practices. They must also have extensive work experience in logistic or supply chain management tasks.
– Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
– Excellent communication skills; oral and written communications.
– Can efficiently and rapidly store and retrieve information using filing and tracking systems.
– Must be able to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions
– Customer service orientated, motivated, honest and results driven.
– Fresh graduates are welcome.
– Males or females are welcome.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: E£4,000.00 – E£5,000.00 per month