Customer Technical Services Analyst at Mastercard
The Global Customer Service team is looking for a Customer Technical Service Analyst to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
Global Customer Service acts as a single point of contact for our external customers and internal business partners. GCS completes analysis of wide variety of customers business and technical inquiries, providing end-to-end ownership. GCS is in essence The face of MasterCard to ensure our customers receive world class support.
Purpose of job
- Provide operational and technical support for customers analyzing a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and handle and resolve customer issues via telephone and electronic communications (e-mail)
- Provide world class support leveraging our Service support model while integrating new procedures across a regional and global network
- Capture detailed and accurate information about issues, concerns and enhancements from customers
- Adhere to SLAs and daily deliverables
- Resolving and responding to customer issues- in timely manner.
- Meet or exceed target departmental objectives related to key performance on issue resolution, customer satisfaction and overall availability to handle customer inquiries
- Liaise with regional and country teams to understand the dynamics of the market and potential service and efforts needed to support operational inquiries
- Communicate frequently and clearly with different products and understand future enhancements
- Create documentation materials to be leveraged in a re-useable scalable way so that the product line can be supported on a global level with minimal effort
All About You
- Have a good understanding of Core Payment Products (Credit Card/Pre-paid card/Debit Card)
- Must be familiar with Card Payment Industries (Mastercard, Visa, Issuer & Acquirer)
- Must be familiar with Mobile wallet echo system in Egypt/region.
- Advanced interpersonal and team oriented skills
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to adapt personal work style to accommodate an ever changing, diverse and global environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously based on current business needs
Specific Skills needed
- You should be able to display superior Customer Service.
- Must have financial acumen and understanding of the four party process model