Special Assistant at African Export-Import Bank
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Post graduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, communication, marketing or other related field from a recognized University or a professional qualification in Banking backed up by appropriate Banking experience in lieu.
- Sound experience in research and analysis in a reputable organisation.
- Sound experience in providing technical assistance to c-suite executives at the minimum.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting with good knowledge of banking practices in Africa.
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates, and governments and to represent the Bank in important professional fora where oral presentation of papers will be necessary to a technical and professional audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Banks other working languages is an added advantage (French, Arabic and Portuguese).
- Knowledge of broad analytical techniques, such as econometrics, mathematical/operations research tools. In particular, ability to analyze, and draw reasonable inferences from the analyses of financial and economic information and a broad range of economic indicators.
- Knowledge of computer software necessary for analysing large volumes of statistical data.
- Knowledge of the Bank and its products and its workings.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo for the opportunity.
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.