HR Specialist at inDrive
We are extending our Human Resources team and are looking for a high qualified HR Specialist. If you posess fluent English, have experience in labor relations and payroll – we are waiting for your CV!
What you will do:
- Keep record and provide support to employees in various Personnel related matters such as annual leave, medical leave, issues.
- Act as the focal point of operations & communication with HR vendors & suppliers.
- Provide payroll inputs and changes monthly and report it to finance according to the company SLAs.
- Supervise on payroll execution process.
- Manage & maintain employee personal records with the Vendor to ensure all information are updated and documented accurately as per country laws.
- Maintain proper HR filing and records system.
- Administers medical insurance, updating employee movement and liaising with the insurance agents regards to employee complaints and claims processing.
- Ensure that HR Policies & procedures are applied and report breaches to HRBP.
- Manage full employee onboarding & offboarding cycle – for line level teams.
- Manage the meeting minutes sharing during the management meetings etc
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Any other tasks relevant to experience assigned from time to time by manager/supervisor.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelors degree.
- Fluent English.
- Not less than 3 years of proven working experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of all HR functions.
- Experience in handling payroll processes.
- Gulf / International Experience is highly recommended
- Ability to work from the office several days a week (Heliopolis area)