Social Media at nestle
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Monitoring of digital and social media channels, collecting, structuring, and analyzing data from multiple sources to support Brands and Functions with reputation management, social insights and content marketing.
A day in the life of…
- Ensure all relevant data is processed, labelled/tagged, and structured accurately in corresponding digital and media analytics tool
- Omnichannel analysis to deliver data-driven conclusions in reports/ dashboards/ presentations to address business questions, including but not limited to social brand equity report, owned digital and social channels measurement, analysis of marketing campaign performance, analysis and insight on brand ecosystem and crisis listening.
- Support with ad-hoc business requests including but not limited to data pulls, data structuring and analysis.
- Crisis listening to identify potential reputational risks and timely alerting respective Functions/Brands to help prevent issue escalation, provide support in issue management
- Updating Standard Routines based on assignment
- Work with cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics projects and initiatives
What Will Make You Successful
- University Degree (e.g. marketing, business studies, communications, journalism, media studies, psychology)
- Solid understanding of how Social Media platforms work (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok etc.)
- Understanding of key functionality of social media listening tools (Social Studio, Socialbakers, Sprinklr, TalkWalker, Google Ananlytics or similar)
- Ability to work with large volumes of data coming from different sources; basic understanding of data types and structure
- Excel knowledge (able to organize tables, build simple charts, sorting, filtering, conditional formatting etc.)
- Basic data visualization and presentation skills
- Confident user of MS Word, PowerPoint
- Experience working with analytical tasks (work-related or academical) a plus