HR Associate at Cornerstone Development (Remote)
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Assisting with the distribution of training material.
- Bachelors degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Previous experience working or trining in human resources.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.