Human Resources Generalist – Work From Home
This is a work-from-home job 🙂 but you will be expected to be fully responsive on Slack until 5pm (17:00) EST, Mon-Friday, along with for any emergencies, on weekends.
Salary range: Youll be paid in U.S. Dollars at the rate of $400 – $550 USD/month (9800 – 13500 EGP/month [were aware that the exchange rate is volatile — youll receive your pay in USD]).
To apply for this job, go here: https://www.scalearmy.com/apply-hr-generalist-1/
Our company culture is different than what most people are used to. Its very high-paced, and everyone works incredibly hard. Work is important to us, and it should be important to you too.
To get this job, you need to be sharp. You need to communicate quickly. And you need to be excited to help build our company from the ground up, starting with the following tasks:
- Sourcing Talent
- Interviewing People
- Setting Up Processes For Our ATS + HRMS
- Managing Recruiting Analytics In Excel/Sheets
- Setting Up HR Policies
- Onboarding And Offboarding Candidates
- Managing Payroll
- Interfacing With Clients And Making Sure Theyre Happy And That They Like Us
Youll start by helping us find talent from multiple sources across multiple functions. As we grow, well have more and more complex projects for you to take on.
Your written and spoken English must be perfectly bilingual. Jokes, idioms, slang, etc. If you are not perfectly bilingual, and you wont laugh at our jokes, you shouldnt apply. Sorry!
- Oversee full-cycle recruitment efforts
- Develop and manage new hire orientation, onboarding efforts, and employee termination process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (vacation, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or similar
- 3+ years of experience working in Human Resources
- Good at Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience working with an ATS
- Bonus: HR for a Recruitment or Staffing Agency
- Bonus: You know anything about marketing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fun. We really like fun.
The interview process will be a video submission, then a written submission, then 2 live interviews. In total, the entire interview process shouldnt take you more than 1 hour.