Sales Officer at HSBC
This is a outbound face-to-face customer facing role to generate revenue by delivering product recommendations and sales fulfilment to customers who require specific products. The primary focus is on multiple sales streams or specialist products, however can identify cross sell opportunities based on customer need and refers where necessary. The role will:
- undertake product sales using EDRAS based sales process to discover and manage customer needs;
- ensure delivery of a consistently excellent customer experience.
- Implement Group mandates on risk management and regulatory compliance
Duties & Responsibilities
The job holder has prime responsibility for:
- Understanding and meeting customer needs, maximising the opportunities for HSBC to achieve the WPB plan/metrics
- Leading the Personal Banking proposition to ensure opportunities are identified and customer needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources.
- Maximise all opportunities to cross sell and increase Product Per customer ratios
- compliance with the relevant Group standards and the Regulatory requirements
- whilst the job holder does not have a direct portfolio of customers they are responsible for generating leads and sales from the Personal Banking proposition and making referrals to Wealth
Knowledge / Experience:
- B. University (BA) or (BS)
- 2 years working experience, and fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Customer-oriented and with a self-learning attitude.
- Strong self-motivation, can work under pressure.
- Computer literate, with basic skillsets (MS Office).