Sales Executive (Fashion) at Talaat Moustafa Group
- Job Details
- Experience Needed:1 To 3 Years
- Provides accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing, and after-sales services).
- Answers customers’ questions about specific products/services.
- Ensures that racks are fully stocked and manages returns of merchandise.
- Responsible for selling garments or accessories to buyers from retail stores.
- Coordinates with the Retail Fashion Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times).
- Maintains positive business relationships and building rapport with customers.
- Achieves agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within deadlines.
- Maintains eye-catching effective displays within the store.
- Provides direct manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potentials for new products/services.
- Stays up to date with sales market trends, best practices, and promotional trends.
- Submits the required reports/action plans daily, weekly, or monthly as well as annual results reports.
- Resolves customer complaints through developing solutions and making recommendations to direct manager when necessary.
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- 1 – 3 years of progressive experience in the retail or fashion industry.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic Languages is a must.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Apply NOW here