Hotel Operation at Seera Group
- Experience Needed:1 To 3 Years
- The senior team leader position is responsible for providing quality and efficiency through the daily management of a team of employees including motivating, recognizing, rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem-solving. Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the manager with the development, analysis, and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
About Job Description:
- Coordinate the activities of team members to ensure compliance with the organization’s goal
- Verifies the validity and nature of complaints; processes and follows up on cancellations, refund payments.
- Prepares function-related statistical and performance weekly/monthly reports.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision including work and attendance monitoring in accordance with organization policy and applicable legal requirements
- Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved at a minimum weekly.
- Identify performance-related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) and financial expectations
- Communicate expectations to employees and provide timely updates
- Provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated customer calls as needed
- Apply here