7- سوشيال ميديا من البيت – أهم حاجة اللغة العربية ممتاز
translate plus is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. Fully owned by the Publicis Groupe, translate plus sits within the cross-media production platform, which brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital media and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are currently looking for freelance Social Media Listening Analysts fluent in Arabic (Algerian/Egyptian) and English. The ideal candidates would be naturally curious, with strong learning skills and a broad range of interests.
The core task is identification of potential reputational crisis as early as possible by monitoring our end clients brands mentions online, in particular those associated with negative keywords or posted on disparaging sources. The daily involvement will be 1 hour a day/5 days a week.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Participation in project scope definition and initial research probing.
- Content harvesting via specialized tools and search engines, data manipulation and analysis.
- Daily reporting.
- Degree in Marketing, PR, Social Sciences, Psychology, Language Studies, Business Administration, or related, depending on the work experience.
- Fluent Arabic and excellent English, written and spoken.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to spot trends and see the big picture in data; capable of reaching conclusions beyond the obvious.
- Interest in global economic, political, cultural, and social trends.
- Previous work experience in marketing, market or social research, or related is a bonus.
The first project starts in January and we are ready to offer tailored trainings to suitable candidates.
If you are willing to master content harvesting via specialised tools and search engines, data manipulation and analysis, please get in touch.