Quality Control Manager at AlGammal Contracting
- Develop, manage, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Control standards.
- Set systems and policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Follow up on all Quality Control activities.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate systems for measuring the effectiveness of the department.
- Ensuring all quality issues by Auditing & Controlling.
- Doing In-line inspection to check the quality.
- Follow-up pre-final inspection.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supports the Site Manager in dealing with the Client for all Quality matters.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Maintains the company quality control policies and programs to ensure the final project meets the agreed specifications by the company and the customer
- Supports and participates to all internal/external audits.
- (+10 years) Experience in Quality Controlling in a contracting company.
- A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Previous experience in the infrastructure field is highly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of the market the company operates in.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of quality requirements, industry norms, and contract specifications.
- Related coursework plus a certified quality engineer certificate is required.
- Providing Coaching & Feedback.
- Good in quality control analysis.
- Able to effectively communicate with everyone in his department.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.