Digital Marketing Specialist at GLC paints
- Conduct competitive research, platform selection, benchmarking, message, and audience identification to develop and implement a social media plan.
- In addition to the website, create consistent, engaging content across all social media channels, including writing and editing social media posts, increasing customer engagement, and promoting social media initiatives.
- Assist in the day-to-day responsibilities of digital marketing execution for achieving objectives and KPIs.
- Manage and create paid advertisements.
- Track and report on the results of all digital marketing campaigns, and compare them to the objectives (KPIs).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to think creatively and out of box.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media Marketing channels – Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent content writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.