Internal Communication Senior Specialist at Orascom Development Egypt
The Internal Communications Specialist role is responsible for creating and implementing internal/employee communications content and contributing to programs that actively engage internal audiences on a global basis. The IC Specialist translates business strategies into key messages, develops appropriate internal communications initiatives in support of those strategies, and executes and drives programs that create excitement, drive engagement, align teams and shape culture.
The successful candidate will have the ability to execute communications plans, strong writing skills, and a demonstrated ability to think strategically while delivering tactical results. This role works with internal teams (including but not limited to Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and Organizational Development teams) to communicate their campaigns ensuring it is in line with Orascom Developments values.
- Draft and edit communications copy(e.g., mass and segmented emails, campaign communications, story boards, scripts etc.).
- Update IC databases and 3rd party agencies contact lists, monitoring campaign execution.
- Assists in the planning, coordination, and execution of internal employee events as needed and appropriate.
- Facilitate effective internal communications across relevant OD communications channels.
- Maintain IC calendar and ensure a proactive approach towards planning and designing campaigns.
- Manage content for the company intranet, ensuring that it is up-to-date, engaging, and informative.
- Implement metrics reports to measure effectiveness of internal communication channels and measures internal communications with the goal of continuously improving internal communications strategy to reach and engage employees.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Human Resources, Internal Communication and Employer Branding.
- Writing skills: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees.
- Interpersonal skills: Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Creative skills: Creative ability to devise communication strategies. Solid editing and researching skills
- Digital skills: Microsoft 365 tools is essential. Familiarity communication platforms, video editing, design tools are highly recommended.