HR Talent Sourcer at Unilever
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we ve grown into one of the worlds most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our Corporate Strategy aims to double the size of our business while reducing our environmental impact by 2020. As a result, in the months and years to come, we envisage many opportunities for our staff to progress and gain vital experience. Its never been such an exciting time to join the Unilever team.
In the role of “Talent Sourcer” you will contribute towards the achievement of the HR strategy through proactively finding the best talent for Unilever. As part of this role, you are expected to build strong finding skills, and engage with talent through different channels/platforms. And part of engaging and finding the best talent, you will need to ensure you give the best candidate experience for current and future prospects. You should be approachable, proactive, friendly with strong interpersonal skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee start-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to offering candidates.
- Meet Key Recruitment Metrics (TTO, Diversity, Success of hire, Cost of Hire, candidate, and Hiring Manager satisfaction)
- Proactively sourcing for key roles, based on historical attrition and the companys current and future needs.
- Be an expert in the talent landscape, and different sourcing channels for delegated countries.
- Source suitable candidates by utilizing various sourcing channels and ensure they meet Unilever SOLs
- Work closely with hiring managers to define candidate personas.
- Giving best in class candidate experience across all touch points while promoting our employer brand.
- Optimizing sourcing strategies through the analysis and reporting of talent acquisition progression.
- Weekly updates on tracking systems via Workday portal
Key Competencies & Skills
- Minimum of a bachelors degree or equivalent
- Preferably a French Speaker
- 1+ years of relevant experience in HR within a matrix organization
- Workday knowledge is a plus
- Sound knowledge using reporting platforms
- Ability to adapt to changing markets
- Good negotiation skills.
- Target driven
- Sound knowledge of talent market is preferable
- Ability to work independently as well as a collaborative team player
- Genuine interest in new technologies and tools, and tech savvy
- Has a passion for Talent Acquisition
- Has “customer care mindset”
- Strong organization skills as well as attention to detail and diligence
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their Whole Self to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.