Admin Officer Responsibilities at MBC group
MBC group : NOW HIRING-Admin Officer
– Develop inventory control management systems for the inventory department.
– Communicate with the shared departments (Admin, HR, Finance, IT, Procurements, …) to perform the Digital department requests.
– Monitor the attendance and leaves and sharing the updates with HR department and line managers.
– Lead, guide and interact with the administrative staff to perform their daily functions efficiently.
– Make sure building is in good condition, internally and externally, following up on maintenance needs of all office equipment and assets with the administrative department.
– Pursue procurement process (follow-up on the pending requisition until receive the goods or services).
– Maintaining the (Petty Cash) of the office as invoicing and handling and ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment in coordination with the Finance department.
– Analyze and coordinate daily department activities to achieve established goals.
– Familiar with Oracle system to submit & follow up the expenses & requisitions.
– Minimum of 2-4 years of Experience.
– Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
– Problem-solving attitude.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Attention to details,
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com mentioning the job tittle in the subject