Editor at CNN Business Arabic
- Check text, social media and multimedia content for adherence to the standards of the CNN brand for accuracy, fairness and against all kinds of unlawful discrimination.
- Review text, social media and multimedia content prepared by desk journalists, reporters, correspondents, writers and video and infographic
- producers to verify factual correctness, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Edit text and multimedia content to ensure clarity, fluidity, and coherence.
- Assist journalists, reporters, correspondents, writers, and producers in writing and translating content from English.
- Anchor, translate, edit and assist in publishing copy received from reporters and correspondents covering conferences and events.
- At least 5 years of experience in respected media organizations.
- At least 3 years of experience as a copy editor, breaking news editor, senior business reporter, or similar role.
- University degree in business, economics, communication social sciences, English, or related fields; a diploma in Business English a plus.
- An excellent command of Arabic and English.
- Solid knowledge of the energy, commodities, and the financial industries, and their Arabic terminology.
- Strong understanding of regional economics.