Senior IT Specialist at Expert Apps
- Job Description
- – Provide technical support for local and remote users in many locations.- Perform installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Hardware, Software, and LAN / WAN infrastructure.
– Troubleshoot the network and system services (ERP, Printing, Email service, VPN, and Internet access).
– Apply the application of all IT policies and regulations.
-Setup and configure surveillance cameras.
– Configuring attendance machines and its’ reporting system service.
– Good understanding of Windows Server, CCNA, and Firewall fundamentals
– Creating new technologies or improving existing technology to increase efficiency or improve user experience
– Providing technical support, troubleshooting problems, and resolving issues for all computer systems, applications, and networks, including hardware, operating systems, and software
– Designing, developing, and implementing new computer systems or improving existing systems based on business needs
– Developing new methods or techniques for using technology in new areas or applications
– Analyzing data to determine problems with equipment or processes
– Recommending upgrades and changes to existing computer systems to improve efficiency or productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Software Company.
- Good communication skills.