Senior iOS Developer at DBS
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering), or equivalent experience.
- 3 + years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Have worked in an environment where developers have written tests and shared ownership of code.
- Excellent knowledge of subject Swift, Cocoa Touch frameworks, and object-oriented development skills.
- Familiarity with Swift UI
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications