Junior IT Engineer at Smart Window
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Develops work plans, goals and sets team objectives
- Designs and manages the Network Infrastructure and Security operations.
- Identifies and transforms business needs to technical requirements and systems.
- Overlooks the design, implementation, and support of the company’s enterprise applications and systems.
- Develops the appropriate monitoring and maintenance systems for mission-critical services ensuring high availability and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar field
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal