Customer Service Associate at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is recruiting for a Customer Service Associate to be in New Cairo, Egypt.
Summary Of The Job
You will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer complaints. Also accountable for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through timely and correct order processing.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Solicit and track customer feedback.
- Conduct customer surveys.
- Analyze and repots on results. Track carrier performance and alert management when performance metrics arent met.
- Be the point of contact for customers for claims.Fluent in English. The command of French is an asset
Core Competencies Required For This Role
- High Sense of Customer Service and Ownership
- Ability to work on their own initiative and proactively interact with teams to obtain information
- Ability to identify areas that require improvements and suggest plans for remediation.
- Ability to react quickly and decisively to constantly changing demands
- Works well under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Solution oriented with good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and strong team spirit